It was built in 1272 like a chessboard. In the centre of town, the town hall is built above a large covered market hall in stone that is surrounded by 4 fountain statues depicting the 4 seasons. Guided tour of the town for groups by appointment.
Tourist Office, Tel : 05 62 64 00 00
© 2006 Communauté de Communes de la Lomagne Gersoise. Réalisé sous SPIP
Réalisation financée par le programme européen Leader +